I had to put some of these cute scrapbook pages on here. I love to take advantage of my talented mother-in-law's digital scrapbooking hobby. Not only does she scrapbook all of these but she also took most of the pictures. I am so grateful for her willingness to share her beautiful artwork with me.
HAILEE
Crazy faces. Someone likes to pose for the camera.
This is from Hailee's baptism. She is the most beautiful girl. I am so lucky to be her mom.She's got plenty of personality!
















5 comments:
Sheesh! there are some pictures of that little girl that look just like a mini DANE! Amazing! What a little doll!
So cute! I've been waiting for an update! Your mother in law is so talented, by the way.
I sure miss hugging and loving those little cutie pies! The boys loved looking at the pictures! We love and miss you guys! Can't wait to visit someday!
cute, cute , cute! I wish I knew a thing or two about digital scrapbooking. Those pictures and pages are darling!
All my nursery babies are being baptized this year. It's wonderful, but I can't believe so much time has passed.
I miss you guys.
Post a Comment