Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hailee's 9th Birthday

My sweet Hailee is 9! It is so much fun to have a daughter that I can "hang out" with and joke around with. I love being around Hailee. She is so happy and full of life. There is a difference in our home when she is not there. I love hearing all about her day and all of the little dramas that go on at school. I couldn't be more proud of the way she behaves herself in school or church or wherever she is. She is always willing to help out at home and do whatever is asked of her. I miss the little baby that she was but I am so proud of the young woman she is becoming and look forward to many years of nail-painting parties and late-night chats with one of my best friends. I love you, Hailee!


Celebrating with the Morgans.

Hailee got new bedroom decor for her birthday. We will be decorating her room and she wanted "bigger" (meaning older) decorations. She really loved the idea of decorative pillows. This one is her favorite.
This is her other favorite - a fabulous lamp!

Hailee's cake...Dane had it made just for her. She still LOVES dogs and animals so he had dogs and trees and candy rocks on it. And it was chocolate, of course. Hailee likes ONLY chocolate cake and no ice cream (crazy)!!
Hailee and her cute cousin, Kayla.
Hailee's Birthday party. Hailee chose to see a movie with some friends for her party. We were originally going to go to "Princess and the Frog" but it didn't work out so we went to "Percy Jackson - The Lightning Thief". It was good but a little scary for some of the girls. She invited: Ashlynn, Cassidy, Kelsie, and Maddie.