Monday, July 26, 2010

First Day of School - Hailee

There is no way it is coming this fast. She started 4th grade...already!!!

We had a little battle over backpacks this year. She wanted a $70 rolling bag - no way. So the next best thing is a "bag" not a backpack. We'll see how long it lasts...those things get uncomfortable when you start putting lots of books in there.

Hailee was hoping for a "young" teacher this year. I don't know why...I guess that she had a bad experience with an older teacher so young means good.

I couldn't be more proud of my sweet Hailee.

2 comments:

Colin & Lori said...

Wow! School already? I have to wait until the end of the month to send Mia off. She is really excited. Look how big your kids are!!! What a fun time! Lucky you!

Suzy J said...

Would you believe me if I told you Darby has the same shirt with the same vest? She does! I think my kids wore those outfits on the second day of school! Ha ha!