Hailee performed in her first dance recital this winter. She had so much fun doing a Christmas dance and was the cutest girl up there. She did an excellent job! She was the most excited about the flowers she got after the performance.
I remember going to your dance recitals when we were young. . .I don't know if you remember me being there. I always enjoyed it! Seems like Hailee is just taking after her cute mama!
We are loving our life in Herriman. Keeping busy with school, sports, and other activities. We are so blessed to have great families and friends who love us.
Love this sweet baby! He is such a wonderful addition to our family. We are so blessed to have him in our lives.
Bennett
This Super-Boy loves everything SUPERHERO. He comes complete with sound effects for everything he does. He is a tender-hearted, super snuggly little boy.
Braden
Fun, energetic, adveturous, handsome, caring - just a few words to describe Braden. He loves sports - especially soccer and basketball.
Hailee
We are so lucky to have Hailee in our family. Hailee is a huge helper, loves animals, and is one of the sweetest people I know.
1 comment:
I remember going to your dance recitals when we were young. . .I don't know if you remember me being there. I always enjoyed it! Seems like Hailee is just taking after her cute mama!
Post a Comment