We were so blessed to have a wonderful, healthy baby boy enter into our family on April 25, 2011. I had to get some pictures up. More on the crazy birth story which ended up in a C-Section (on baby #4!!!). Here is our sweet little boy.
He is adorable! I can't wait to hear the story. I'm so sorry you had to have a c-section. They are horrible! Hope the recovery is going well. No matter how they get here they are wonderful:)
So I blog stalked you from Suzy, and I'm glad I did because you kids are SO BIG and SO CUTE!!!! What a beautiful little family and beautiful little boy! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS! Thanks for commenting on my blog, too. It is good to see how you guys are doing too through the blogs. We still miss you in ward choir and Jason has brought up how he wants me to make cookies "like the ones Natalie Sanford made that one time for Choir." lol!
We are loving our life in Herriman. Keeping busy with school, sports, and other activities. We are so blessed to have great families and friends who love us.
Love this sweet baby! He is such a wonderful addition to our family. We are so blessed to have him in our lives.
Bennett
This Super-Boy loves everything SUPERHERO. He comes complete with sound effects for everything he does. He is a tender-hearted, super snuggly little boy.
Braden
Fun, energetic, adveturous, handsome, caring - just a few words to describe Braden. He loves sports - especially soccer and basketball.
Hailee
We are so lucky to have Hailee in our family. Hailee is a huge helper, loves animals, and is one of the sweetest people I know.
5 comments:
He is adorable! I can't wait to hear the story. I'm so sorry you had to have a c-section. They are horrible! Hope the recovery is going well. No matter how they get here they are wonderful:)
yay for kole! I am excited to see him. I hope you are doing well
So I blog stalked you from Suzy, and I'm glad I did because you kids are SO BIG and SO CUTE!!!! What a beautiful little family and beautiful little boy! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS! Thanks for commenting on my blog, too. It is good to see how you guys are doing too through the blogs. We still miss you in ward choir and Jason has brought up how he wants me to make cookies "like the ones Natalie Sanford made that one time for Choir." lol!
https://www.tokopedia.com/zippozi/zippo-armor-high-polish-black-ice-multicut-laser-360-49299
Post a Comment