Don't you love it when your 4-year-old drags his 1-year-old brother out of his crib? Don't you especially love it when it is 1:30 in the morning and they both come running in your room saying, "we're done sleeping...get up!".
I DO!!!!!!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Gotta love it! lol~
you poor thing. at least you loved it! JK
Come now, sometimes when you're done sleeping, you're done sleeping. They just wanted you to be done too! Love it!
Ha ha... your stories never cease to amaze me. That is hilarious. In a not funny at 1:30 in the morning way. :)
hehehehehe... I love your 'night time stories'. It's always a lot more funny when it's someone else. Good luck tonight!
Your kids are funny. I love the Christmas card story too. That's what it's like trying to take a picture of just two of my kids together, I can't imagine how fun it is to try and do three of them!
Ohhhh! My grumpy side would so come out. We just put the boys in the same about a month ago and it is yuck! I want to put Beckem back in the closet. Well the other day Camden had to go to the bathroom at 6:30 and totally work Beckem up. They are both happily awake, urrrhhh. I go in there and yell at them to go back to sleep. Of coarse this was on sunday with sacrament at 1. Scott comes in and asks whats going on and I told him this is going to be the worst day EVER! I was so mad.
So is Tiffany pregant? I noticed on her blog that she was talking about a baby's room, but that they didn't know if it was a boy of a girl? You can't comment on her site, and my mom wasn't sure if she was!
Just hadn't heard anything official?
PS. The news should be coming down the pipeline soon, but my brother Jordan and his sweet girlfriend Britany are engaged. Their date is March 12th, in the Az temple! He has only been home 2 1/2 months. CRAZY, but exciting for us.
OH, I feel for you!!
Post a Comment