Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Little Christmas Cheer

What happens when you try to take Christmas card pictures of 3 kids by yourself?

a) Oldest child is mad and crying because the tie on her dress isn't around her waist and it is "weird and itchy"

b) Middle child is crying because he feels like he is going to "frow-up"

c) Youngest child is crying because he doesn't like the idea of mommy being 3 feet in front of him and not holding him

d) All of the above

Yep....the answer is D - all of the above.

And this is the result of the dreadful photo shoot:


I hope this brings you some Holiday cheer even if it didn't bring me any!

4 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

You make me miss Kirtland. We had a photo shoot too. I expected what you had, but was pleasantly surprised!! Have fun on your cruise, I am so jealous.

Lane family said...

K- I love the first one! I would have sent it out. It looks like such torture! I'm not at all jealous of your cruise. I'm really excited to spend the next 7 months of winter scraping my car windows...potty training my baby... grounding kids from the T.V....doing laundry and wearing 15 layers every time I go outside. Nope. Not jealous at all.

S. Schuller said...

Hilarious! I love it. Thanks for bringing me the cheer this holiday season!

jbarton said...

Brooke and I loved the Christmas Card you sent. There is always next year.