I really wish I could take credit for these amazing works of art but it is my amazing mother in law who makes them all for me. She always does such an amazing job at capturing their personalities in each page. Oh, and she also takes amazing pictures too. These are just a few of the many talents she has. Thank you for sharing, Carol!
We are loving our life in Herriman. Keeping busy with school, sports, and other activities. We are so blessed to have great families and friends who love us.
Love this sweet baby! He is such a wonderful addition to our family. We are so blessed to have him in our lives.
Bennett
This Super-Boy loves everything SUPERHERO. He comes complete with sound effects for everything he does. He is a tender-hearted, super snuggly little boy.
Braden
Fun, energetic, adveturous, handsome, caring - just a few words to describe Braden. He loves sports - especially soccer and basketball.
Hailee
We are so lucky to have Hailee in our family. Hailee is a huge helper, loves animals, and is one of the sweetest people I know.
1 comment:
Wow! Those are WAY cute!!!
Post a Comment