It has been colder than I knew it could actually be. It's ridiculously cold. It makes me not want to leave my house at all. The sheer effort of bundling up kids and getting in the car is more than I can handle sometimes so I just end up barricading myself in the house all day. It also doesn't help when Bennett is sick for 10 days and really can't go anywhere anyways. You would think I have a time to update my blog...I just have nothing to put on it. Pretty boring.
One day I was nice enough to let Braden go outside and play in the bitter cold. Why anyone would want to do that is beyond me. But he wanted to. I thought I only had to worry about him climbing our 50 foot tree in the summer. If I ever want to know where Braden is in the summer time, he is most likely climbing the dang tree. I went to check on him and couldn't see him. After looking out all the windows (you know I'm not going to actually go outside and look for him), I see a little black figure up in my tree. So if anyone was wondering....yes - you can climb an icy, snowy tree in full snow gear and winter boots.
2 comments:
Yeah, I hate going out in the cold too. This week, when it warmed up a bit, I actually took the kids to the playground and all the other Moms teased me that I'd fallen off the face of the earth for 3 months. I've now been dubbed "The Fairweather Playground Mom!"
I know how you feel! But your welcome to come our way- it was 80 today!
Post a Comment