
What happened? My little baby boy is 5!!! He has been so excited to turn 5. I am pretty sure he thinks something magical is going to happen to transform him into a "bigger" kid the second he turns 5. What can I say about this boy? He is a true joy to have in my life. He is so full of energy. Sometimes I can just sit and watch him in amazement as he runs around like a wind up toy - bouncing off walls, couches, people, and climbing anything in sight. He also has a sweet side that I just eat up. He has to get his daily snuggles in with me. I just hold him and try to make it last a few seconds longer than he wants it to. I don't want to think about the day that he doesn't want to do that anymore.
Here are a few of my favorite things about Braden:
*He is naturally athletic. He can do any monkey bar or climbing apparatus at any park.
*He is determined. If he really wants to do something he will try it over and over and over until he gets it right. He has patience and doesn't get frustrated. He just tries until he gets it right.
*He has the best smile. His whole face lights up when he smiles.
*He loves his big sister. He loves playing whatever she wants to play. He wants the same kind of cereal, sandwich, drink she wants. He is a good sport to play a long with her girly games.
*He loves learning. He gets a special look in his eye when he finally "gets" something.
*He loves his family and lets us know it often. He loves his grandparents and aunts and uncles too.
I am so lucky to be your mom, Braden. I hope you have a great birthday and have fun at you Chuck E. Cheese party!
3 comments:
YAY! Happy Birthday to him! They grow up so fast!
Glad you had a great birthday Braden. The boys liked the pictures. Tommy says hi to his "best friend" We miss you and love you all! Can't wait to visit someday!
Hey Natalie!! It looks like you guys are having fun in Utah. We sure miss you guys here in Cleveland :)
I was wondering the name of the preschool you put Braden in. I remember how much you liked it and I would love to check it out. You can email me or just write on my blog. Thanks!! staceofbace@hotmail.com
~Stacey Heaton
Post a Comment