Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Things that make me happy...

Today, this is what makes me happy (and the fact that my kids are sleeping soundly in their beds).

COUPONING!!!!

I haven't been a very dedicated coupon shopper for a long time. I decided to just put in the work and do it.

I spent 3 hours cutting and organizing and cleaning out my coupon binder. Now it is all ready to go.
I spent 1 hour getting my lists put together.

Bennett was my little shopping buddy and was "bribed" with way too much junk food.


I went to 3 different stores and was gone ALL day.
But it was all worth it in the end.

TOTAL VALUE OF TODAY'S PURCHASES: $225

TOTAL AMOUNT SPENT: $89

I LOVE saving money and having a full pantry!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That is sooo awesome! You need to teach me the ways of couponing! Good job!

rochelle said...

I really, really need to start up again. Do you just use two papers still? Any online coupons?

Eva said...

oooo teach me too! teach me too! I tried once, I cut out all the coupons but then I never actually made it to the store to buy them, and by the time I remembered they had all expired.:(

YAY I'm excited for the New Year's do-over!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Good for you! I just don't think I have the 'stuff' to coupon. :)