Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Baby Sanford #4

We were debating on finding out what this baby was going to be. But when it came down to the ultra sound, I just couldn't do it. Sorry Dane, I am just not that spontaneous. We came up with a little compromise... the Ultra Sound Tech suggested that she take the pictures and put the pictures with the sex in an envelope and we can open it with our family.

We opened it for Christmas with our kids and this is what we saw...



It doesn't leave a lot to the imagination. If you can't tell from the picture, it is another little boy. Hailee was a little disappointed at first. She was convinced that she was going to get a little sister. But after some explaining that she would always be the only girl - that means she will always have her own room, a special connection with her mom, and all "girly" things in our house. She is warming up to the idea now. All of them are excited for a little baby in the house.

2 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Woow! You have tol love how much those ultrasounds tell us. So glad h will be healthy and happy and indoor arms soon. WE CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!

Eva said...

I'm impressed that you managed to wait until Christmas :) I am weak sauce, I have no self control in this department. Tell cute Hailee bug that she gets the best of both worlds,though. She gets to have another adorable little brother, be the only girl, and she can come take our girls to play with whenever she needs a girly-fix! I have a feeling she is going to turn into an awesome babysitting option in a few years :D