It has been brought to my attention that there are no pictures on my blog of Dane without a baseball hat on. I guess we only take his picture on days off and he is always wearing a hat on days off. Sadly I had to go back a few months to find some pictures but here are some for the record (hopefully that answers your question, Caiser).
I love ya, babe! With or without your hat, you're sexy to me!
3 comments:
Love the pictures, and thanks for responding so quickly! We love sexy Dane, and are happy to know he has a full head of hear (and sexy red hair too)! Such a cute family, sure wish you guys were closer!
I think that a hat is just an extension of Dane, like fake anils are to some women. Wehn I try to picture him, that is how I see him. Always with a hat. Way to go Dane, keepin is Casual.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Cara just walked in as I was checking out your blog and said, "Hey! It's Brother TacoBurrito!"
Lol. :)
Post a Comment