Bennett LOVES to go outside. We won't be playing outside for a while - until it's warmer (I don't play in the snow or cold so that means Bennett doesn't either. My other kids can because I don't have to go out there with them.) The poor kid...I know. He has started to put shoes on so he can go out. Usually the shoes are not his.
Here he is in Hailee's rainboots.
Hailee - The Toothless Wonder! Hailee lost 2 teeth this weekend. I don't know how the girl eats anything! After placing her first tooth under her pillow, she sighed and said, "ohhh, I'm really hoping for a 5 dollar bill from the Tooth Fairy. I really want a 10 dollar bill but I'm hoping and wishing for 5."
Me: "Ummm...when has the Tooth Fairy every brought you a 5 or 10 dollar bill?"
Hailee: "She hasn't. That is why I'm really hoping and wishing for one or the other. I know it's not going to be 10 so I'll just wish for 5. All I ever get is just 1, 1, 1. I can't buy anything with just one dollar."
Me: "Well, I don't think the Tooth Fairy brings anyone 5 or 10 dollars."
Hailee: "Some of my friends get that much."
Me: "Well, I think you're lucky to get anything at all. And if you aren't grateful, the Tooth Fairy knows and won't leave you anything!"
Isn't there some kind of unwritten rule out there? Am I alone in this? I don't think I ever got any "paper" money when I lost a tooth and I was just fine with that.
13 comments:
We must have the same tooth fairy, cause she always brings Andrew $1. I don't think I ever got that much from my tooth fairy when I was a kid though!
The tooth fairy bring $1 to our house too... :) I used to get a quarter!
I think that is horrible for those parents to sabotage the fairy like that!
Times have changed! We got quarters. Hailee told me all about the tooth falling out at church. She didn't sound upset that she didn't get five dollars:) I love the pics of Bennet in Hailee's shoes. Too cute!
That is too funny. I don't get that tooth fairy that gives the kids that much for a tooth. It makes it hard on the other kids. My kids only get a dollar too. They have how many teeth that fall out?
Jon gave Dylan a $5 bill for one of his teeth that had to be pulled, now he expects the big bucks!! Not good-
=D
That is too funny. The tooth fairy at our house rarely remembers the first night. $1 is just fine for us, I think I only ever got a quarter!
LOL!
I always forget to give them the money when they put their tooth under their pillow. The tooth fairy has had the stomach flu a lot!
you are fine. I think Peyton got $5 for his 1st tooth, but $1 after that. I think I only got a dime. Hailee looks really cute, and that little Bennett is a crack-up. What a funny little guy. It was so fun to see you only if it was for a couple of hours.
Remember the tooth fairy brings crayons to Mrs. Hernandez' kids! I think she brought Darby 3$ for the first one and 1$ for everyone after that! Darby was more concerned that the fairy's wing was broken on our tooth holder and the tooth fairy would be offended!
Being the oldest of sourse I always feel like I got shorted! It is true. I got quarters. Sometimes a dime. Give me a break!!! Noah just lost his first and he got a dollar. I think that is great.
You have a blog? So exciting! We're private so if you email me at Marissa_call@hotmail.com and let me know your email, I'll add you. Loved reading your blog. It's adorable. Your kids are all so grown up!
I got a quarter, and if it was a molar it was 50 cents! You may have to tell her about the Economy!
Post a Comment