My crazy month has left me little time to blog. First of all, the rumors are true. We are in Utah now...hopefully to stay. We are looking for a job out here so I hope to update soon on where we will be living and working. How did this all happen? Well, not wanting to go into too much detail, the summary is: after A LOT of discussing, thinking, and praying, we decided to take a different job route and move closer to our families. We are sad to leave friends in Cleveland but had such a wonderful experience there. We are very excited to be closer to family and friends in Utah, though.
We had a fun adventure driving across the country. Hopefully I will be able to get some pictures up soon to document this journey. I just wanted to thank all of the people who helped us. I was overwhelmed when we had 13 men come to help us move. We were out hours before I thought we would be. Thanks to all of you who sacrificed your morning to come and help us (that includes the wives who were left at home). I also want to thank our families in Utah who have welcomed us with open arms and doors. You have all been so supportive and loving. We are truly blessed with the best family and friends. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I only hope I can repay the thoughfulness that has been shown to us over this last month!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I am so glad you are here! I know that you took a giant leap of faith, but I know it will work out for you!
Yeah! I cannot tell you how excited I am that you are here!!!! We will keep you in our prayers that Dane will get a job here.
Utah is stupid! Texas Rocks! I will pray for a job but refuse to tell you what state I am praying for! I will mud wrestle Grandma Judy for the Sanfords!
Glad you guys made it there ok! Can't wait to hear how things work out for you guys! Good luck.
So glad you made it safely! We will miss you!
Welcome to Utah! I have to say that it has been really nice to be closer to family. Can't wait to see where you will be!
cami just told me yesterday that you moved! i almost didn't believe her.
I am so glad you made it okay. I hope things wirk out for you guys out there. We sure miss you here!
Oh, we will miss you guys coming back! Moving stinks and you guys have done your fair share. Hang in there!
Ummm... what? I am sorry I am a bad blogger, but just saw this that you are in UTAH again? HURRAY! Let's get together!! :) :) Email me!!!
Post a Comment