Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Year

Obviously I have let the blog slip away from me. I have so much guilt over it that I am losing sleep. I feel like I am letting memories slip through my fingers and I will have no way to remember them. I made a decision as I was making my New Years Resolutions. I will post when I can and if it is only one line for the day, that is fine. I have this warped idea that I need to be all "caught up" with the past 3 years before I can blog about today. I am making a hard decision to just LET IT GO. If I happen to go back and put my pictures in, great. If not, I can still have the memories from here on out. I probably won't put a lot of pictures but I will have something at least.

2 comments:

Stef said...

That's how I feel about my scrapbooks, but I am going to start now, and eventually I will get it all in :)

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Ha ha ha!! That post just made me laugh out loud. You cannot have guilt over blogging. Otherwise you'll run away from it! Can't wait to read more of you when you get the time!