Monday, November 10, 2008

Cedar Point

We have tried to create some fun memories and visit cool places while we live out here. We have really tried to take advantage of our time here in the East and see as much as we can because I don't know if we will be back. One of the places we had on our "list" was Cedar Point. It has been named the best amusement park (I don't know by who but it was really cool). We went for the Halloweekends during September and October. I don't think I have ever been to an amusement park with winter gear on but we still had tons of fun. I didn't get too many pictures because I forgot the batteries for the camera but here are a few.

Hailee and Braden were so much fun! They were just jumping up and down all day - partially because they were cold but mostly because they couldn't contain their excitement.

Bennett's favorite ride was the Merry-Go-Round. His favorite ride was NOT the airplane ride his mean parents made him go on.

Before...not too sure about this, mom.

After...Get me the heck off this stupid ride!


We have been playing "Cedar Point" at our house for a week now. Hailee and Braden have made a measuring stick to make sure people are tall enough to ride the rides. The rides consist of getting in a sleeping back and sliding down the stairs.


6 comments:

Summer said...

Cedar Point is so fun! I think it may be Andrew's favorite place in the whole wide world! It does get pretty cold there right by the lake! Brrrrr! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!

Steph said...

i am so glad you found me! I am slow on the blogging I guess. I have heard that Cedar Point is pretty fun. I don't think I have ever been in winter gear either! That is pretty funny! I can't believe how big the kids are. Time flys I guess!

Hurst Family said...

That looks cold...I'm not exactly sure how to feel about Cedar point in the cold. Hee Hee

Hey, I've been meaning to ask you for a while now, would you consider taking on a new student?
It's something I've wanted to do, but never had the guts to do it.

Michal Thompson said...

Somehow we missed this one. Too bad, looks like fun, even though it is cold!!

Marilyn said...

It looks fun! I always remember the fun big family days my family spent together no matter how hard it may have been on my parents to get us all organized and happy at the same time. It is so important to make those fun memories together, so good job!
p.s. did you get my text about the music? It is Peace, peace, peace by Sally Deford. ;)Talk to you later!

Lisa M said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. So fun. I love the sleeping bag idea.