Friday, November 7, 2008
Dear School Picture Taking Company,
I would like to tell you that I think it's very sad that one cannot order just a class picture. Instead, you use extortion to make us order a whole packet with useless things like locker magnets and trading cards for 7 year olds. I also think it's horrible to have the cheapest package on the list that includes the stupid class picture be $30. I am also wondering where I can turn in an application - I am going to send my 4 year old and 1 year old to apply because I'm pretty sure they could take a better picture than the one you took of my 2nd grader. Although my daughter is beautiful no matter how she is photographed, there are ways to capture a REAL smile. There are also ways of positioning her so she doesn't look malnourished in every picture you take of her. Maybe next year I can just order the dang class picture and take my hard earned money to a REAL photographer. Want to see the proof?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i am with you on that! And then I feel bad if I don't buy the dumb pictures. Wow, that pic makes me laugh. brin had one olike that last year, she even said it was so horriable. So I told her I would just buy the spring one. Why do they have a spring one too? AND Camden;s preschool takes photos too. AHHH! They are out to get us Natalie!
AMEN, Sister!
oh-no! Hailee IS darling, but even I have to admit, not the most flattering picture of her. It makes you want to do re-takes if they have them, but seriously, you will be laughing about this.
I love it, it totally cracks me up!! I can't believe how dark her hair looks!!!
You are such a FUN GIRL! This is going to be a great post to look back on in a few years! I am sure Hailee will get a great laugh! Way to tell em sis.
I agree!! Joey's are terrible. I don't even want to try to "RE-TAKE" I wanted to use them as Christmas present. I guess I'll go to Walmart. It's only $4.88 there!!
Post a Comment