Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

The day finally came!! Hailee swore it would never get here. I remember feeling that way...so excited that you could just jump out of your skin! She was so much fun this year. She is getting more curious about how the whole Santa thing works and continually asked detailed questions on the logistics and specifics. Sometimes I really don't know the answers. She is a little too smart for me! Hailee got what she wanted...a Fur Real robotic dog named Biscuit.
She also loved the digital camera!!

Braden got a Leapster and has already mastered the games.

He also got some roller blades which he is working on every day...and has the bruised knees to prove it!
Bennett loved all of his toys. It wasn't until we were playing that day when we realized all of his toys required batteries. We will be buying stock in Duracell because we added up the amount of batteries used to power our Christmas morning. The grand total was........40! A little ridiculous!

Here is his letter magnets. He is already singing the ABC song thanks to this toy!
He also loved his car track.
And his Elmo guitar. It doesn't look like he's having a good time but it's his "dance face". He gets serious and intense when he is dancing.
Hailee enjoying our yummy cinnamon rolls!
Braden will just pass on all food until he conquers the game, thanks.
Bennett will just go ahead and eat an entire bag of Animal Crackers. He is very particular about the brand of Animal Crackers...these are the only ones he'll eat and he LOVES them. We think he takes after his Grandpa Mike!
Up a little too late?

4 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

We spent $46 on batteries for Christmas day! We decided we are doing rechargables from now on, and noah can change them out. That is so much money!!

Stef said...

Sounds like you had a great day! I love your stocking dance, especially Dane's girly rendetion :) Didn't get to see your dance though. And BTW you sound soooooo much like your mom, holy cow! Love ya,

Colin & Lori said...

WOW, you Sanford's know how to party!! I am not sure I can look at Dane the same way after that stocking dance. I think you let Hailee drink your diet coke and I am sad I didn't get to see you dance Natalie! Love your Christmas music list!

Courtney said...

We were so close to getting the girls Biscut too! Scott was totally against because he wants to get a real dog. You know how I feel about animals. I think the girls wanted Biscut to run to the door when they got home from school and lick them.(Like a real dog) When I told them that it doesn't walk they started to waver on it. We decided to get a big family gift instead. but I read all the reviews and it seems like a super cute dog!