Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Formal Night


It is always fun to have an excuse to get dressed up other than church. We had a yummy dinner followed up by some seriously sweet dancing.
My sister, Randi. She has a talent for fashion (something I wish I had). The lace on this dress is from the 50s and she somehow put it together. It was beautiful!

The beautiful Amanda (my cuz from D.C.)
The cutest couple ever...Casey and Lisa. They can make us laugh like no one else!!! And they're dead sexy.

I think they going for the serious, smoldering look but it turned out looking angry and dorky.

Now that's sexy.

My cousin, Alex, and his wife, Eva. She was pregnant and sick...it made me grateful not to be pregnant on the cruise!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

ha ha.. that picture of Allie and Case is awesome. They are so cool. :)

Lisa M said...

That looks like so much fun!! What a great trip.