Here are the instructions
1. Go to the photo folder in your computer
2. Go to the 6th folder of photos.
3. Go to the sixth picture.
4. Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
5. Invite six friends to join the challenge.
This was a great picture to happen to be the 6th picture in my folder. I didn't realize it had to be the 6th folder...so I just used the current folder. This was taken when we went to Pittsburgh during Christmas break. We just felt like going somewhere...so we did. We went to Ikea and the Pittsburgh Children's Museum. This room was an optical illusion. It made you feel like you were walking straight but it was completely slanted. Totally weird feeling.
I like this picture because it captures Dane's natural ability of being the best dad ever! I couldn't have asked for a better father for my children. He LOVES to play with them and have fun with them. They all adore him - and choose him over me most of the time. He is so loving and patient with them. They are lucky kids to have him as their dad.
Okay...so I thought I'd find the sixth folder out of curiosity and it goes exactly with this post so I thought I'd share. I think this is Christmas 2005. Dane has taught all of our kids the art of cookies and milk. None of them will eat cookies without milk now. Love you babe!
1 comment:
welcome home! sorry i haven't checked in sooner! what a super fun & incredible vacation for you! i'm so jealous! so fun to see those pictures you sexy momma! i need you & ali to be off vacation to motivate me back into action...i've been SUCH A SLACKER!!!!
Post a Comment