Mom & Dad at dinner.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Monday, January 19 - Day at Sea
The first night we left at 4PM and sailed all night and all the next day and night. So Monday we just hung out around the ship and played.
Mom & Dad at dinner.
Randi & Allie at dinner. Why are they so dang cute and how am I so lucky to be related to them?
Mom & I were picked at random to be participants in a game show on the first day. Yea...I won!

Mom & Dad at dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun on your cruise! I'm so jealous that you not only had sunshine, but no kids too?! How fun! I bet it was hard to come back to all this snow. What did you win for winning th game show thing?
Oh Natalie, I always knew you were a winner!!
How great to go on a trip like that with your family.
Looks like you guys had a great kid free trip! I'm sure Glad to have you guys back. I'm sure I will hear the whole story on Sunday from Hailee! My primary class has been one kid for the last couple weeks. I miss all of Hailee's stories! It is nice to have one girl in class to fill the time:)
That sounds like so much fun! It was so good seeing you on Monday!
Totally jealous!
How fun to be on a game show. What did you when and what did you play? You are just as cute as your sisters if not cutier. That is why you are so dang lucky to be related to them. I am assuming they are sisters.
I'm jealous! SO MUCH FUN!
Post a Comment