Sunday, October 5, 2008
Bennett's New Attachment
So in my many failed attempts at getting my kids attached to a blankie or stuffed animal they could use for comfort, Bennett has found his own. He fished this shirt out of the laundry I was folding a week ago and hasn't let it go since. It is a pajama t-shirt with a dog on it. He just carries it around all day. If he happens to set it down, I will ask him, "Bennett, where's your doggie?" and he will quickly run and remember right where he left it. He also will occaisionally point to the dog and make a high pitched "bark" sound - the same sound Hailee and Braden used to make. Who knew?

Like the scratch on his nose and bump on his forehead? He is a little clumsy, poor kid. It doesn't help matters at all that he has to wear socks now and we have hard wood floors. I think I will be purchasing some slippers for this winter with skid grips on them to spare him a concusion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so funny!
Post a Comment