Monday, October 27, 2008

The Vomit Diaries

For those who are following Bennett's Barfing Saga. I am happy to say that we are 1 week officially BARF-FREE!!!!! I am not daring enough to say that he is cured from his nightly vomiting but a week is substantial progress. He has gone to sleep on his own every night for a whole week. Giving me some much needed relief. Let's just hope it continues and this weird phase is over with.

8 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

Do I dare say congrats???

Picture Perfect said...

My son did that constantly when we put him to bed! We had a new baby and I had always rocked him to bed. Big No No! So we started the Ferber Method with him and it was horrible! He made himself throw-up every night. I even took pictures of it! It took like 3 weeks to get him to go to bed on his own.

Brittany Mecham said...

YAY!! I hope this continues for you !!! He was SO good the other night so anytime you need or want to drop him off is great:) I'm seriously so excited for you that its been a week of no barf!! that is so awesome!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting news. Sleep is wonderful!

Carissa Poyfair said...

Hooray! I hope all these congratulations don't jinx you all! He is so cute though, especially dressed up as a pirate last week at the trunk or treat. Cute pics!

Yonker Family said...

Enjoy the bliss of sleep while you can. Before you know it you will have another one and the torture will start over again. It's all worth it in the long run, I guess. :)

Courtney said...

oh, I am so glad! I hope he keeps it up!

Summer said...

Yay Bennett! I just hope it sticks! You're an awesome Mama!