Thursday, October 16, 2008

Red Alert, Red Alert

We've had a missile launch - a big one! No such luck for me that the going to bed thing would be permanent. Does anyone want to know what milk bananas and cheese smell like when they come back up? What's even better is that I was still wearing my gym clothes and he puked right on me, down my shirt. So my sports bra made a nice little net to catch all the chunckage. He is not my favorite person in the world right now.

11 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

Just think of it this way- that was less junk you had to clean off of the floor?!?! I am so sorry. I do not know what you must be going through, I wish I could give you great inspiring words of wisdom. You are a great mom- just remember that!

Lane family said...

I don't even know what to say... ugh. I have NO helpful hints, or useful suggestions for you. I do, however, feel REALLY bad for you! Yikes. Good luck... hang in there. Easier said than done, I know. I puke every time one of my kids puke. Man I'd be in trouble in your situation.

Tiffany said...

Nat just remember they regress a little at first. He is just testing your limits, he wants to see if you are going to crack!!(remember he got sick so you put it on the back burner for awhile, rightfully so too, I would've done the same thing!)He is waiting for you to give in agian! Sometimes it gets worse before it gets better!! You can't give up now, just remember it is worth it in end. If you can get a 4 yr old to eat a red pepper you can make it through this.
Good luck~ love ya!

Lisa M said...

Oh, I am so sorry. I can only imagine your reaction and having to clean that off your shirt. If my kids did that they would not be my favorite person at that moment either. Hang in there. It has got to get better.

Suzy J said...

A small spoon will dig chunks out of cleavage very well! That just sucks! Ramsees is NOT dancing at the party!

Erin said...

That is awesome! Not really awesome maybe just funny, for me not for you. Good luck, it can't get worse right only better!

Milly said...

Oh my goodness! That sounds terrible! Hopefully that one night was a fluke and he'll keep going to bed without all the drama. Good Luck!

Summer said...

You poor thing! I wish I could make it better somehow! You are such a good Mom!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I hear that you trade favorites with your kids, once you have more tahn one. I am sure you still love him, but wow. Someone elses puke in my bra would really piss me off!

Sharlynn said...

I can't believe how much throw-up you are dealing with and threats of throwing up. I am going to have to stop reading your blog because it gives me anxiety. I am sooooooo Sorry that you are dealing with this. You are a much stronger braver person than I. I don't think that I would dare put my baby down knowing that I would have to clean up vomit. How is he making himself throw up?

Alison Day said...

Oh Nat - I am so sorry! At least you didn't have to clean the floor this time, right? (hmm, I wonder if that smell will float up during a work out at the gym... Na, I'm SURE you can wash it out... hopefully)