Checkin' out the Kangaroos (I know you can't really see the kangaroos but those faces are cuter than kangaroos).
You know that Hailee loves the zoo. It is still thrilling to see sheer joy as she sees all the animals. She is a TRUE animal lover.
I'm not sure what animal he is looking at but he is more interested in climbing fences and scaling walls than looking at animals.
G'day mate! My name is Bennett and I have a Wallaby. I'll call him "Bennett's Wallaby".
Both Hailee and Braden's favorite part of the zoo was the "Touch" exhibit they had there. You could touch a Sting Ray and a Shark. They are braver than mom!!
Excuse me...little boy...
Um...little boy...you're not allowed to scale the fence.
Little boy...where's your mom? What? Your mom is taking pictures of you about to "pet the ducks"? Nice work mom!
We got to go with Hailee's best friend from school, Lizzie. Lizzie also brought her mom Becky, her sister Grace, and her brother Noah. We had a great time!
Bennett did too!
6 comments:
The zoo's there in Ohio rock!!! I am not sure which one I went to with Tom's family but I loved it!!!
I hope you guys are doing well...
I miss Cleveland summers! It is so humid out here! Your kids looked like they had a blast.
You are right--reading everyone's blogs is kind of like stalking...
I love those pics! I miss your family so much I can't even stand it!! Can I just say that Trey is Braden reincarnated, at least I am a little prepared (thanks for your experiences Braden I owe you one!) I hope you had a happy happy birthday!! you look like a monkey, and you smell like one too!
Looks like you guys are working hard to make up on all the summer lost due to Kirtland. I heard you were fantastic! I wish we would have been around to see it! Stalk me all you want... I'll be doing the same to you!
I'm so glad you told me about Pyper singing. I asked her why she didn't say anything, and she said, "Uh. Yeah. It wasn't good. I forgot the words... and I'm just really trying to put it behind me." Whatever Pipe. :)
Looks like you had a great time. Bennett is just a cutie. I can't believe how big he is getting.
Natalie I'm so glad you found me! I was seriously thinking the other day about trying to find your blog. We miss you guys! Your kids are getting so big. Braden is a little boy. I still can't believe the boys are 4. I will totally be stalking you all the time.
Post a Comment