Wednesday, August 20, 2008

An Hour in the Life of a 1-year-old

I was making dinner the other day and Bennett was getting into his usual mischief so I decided to take a few pictures so I can have a good laugh every once in a while. There are a lot of pictures of Bennett but I can't help it...he's so cute (and a little bit naughty)!

Hey Bennett, can I get you something?

No...that's okay...I'll just have some Doritos.

Doritos didn't fill you up? How about you knock over a tray of cupcakes and dig in!

That's why it's okay to let him have free reign over a cupcake...most of it ends up on the floor!

Mmmm...cupcakes! Paper and all.

I can't get in too much trouble with this smile!

No more food for you. Go play!

What did I have after lunch...let's see...oh yea, get tortured by my brother.

Did you know a noise maker can also be used as a torture device? Thanks Grandma Judy!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Bennett is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for your post on my blog, you are so sweet and funny. I'll work on that photo shopping thing :)

Summer said...

Funny guy!

Sharlynn said...

Yeah how could you get mad at such a cute little guy. What fun you are in for, but just think what great guys they will become because of such great parents. Did that make any sense. Probably not because I am great at not making any sense. Your kids sure are cute though!!!!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

That little narative was halarious! I think I would eat cupcakes off the floor at any given moment! And I love how well his name fits his big round face. He is a doll!

Milly said...

Sounds like your house is full of fun! I love hearing all the stories about your kiddos

Michal Thompson said...

Love it! Dylan "tortures" corbin by trying too hard to make him laugh. He just gets into his face and goes crazy. I go bonkers just listening to him try, can't imagine the stimulus overload for corbin!