Apparently it is not okay to sit down at the computer for 20 minutes because this is what happens! In case you ever want to know what 85 diaper wipes look like when pulled one by one out of the case, you now know. Don't let that sweet little face fool you...he's following in the footsteps of his big brother. But I can't help but just want to squeeze those pudgy little cheeks. He is so cute I can't stand it sometimes!
What mom...what did I do?
Bennett, you're so much fun!
5 comments:
I am so happy! I know I already emailed you! But I am so dang happy! And I think it is so fun that you are using Ashley's background from TCBOTB! She does such a great job.
Anyway. It might be over kill, but I feel like I have been begging extended family forever to blog. You are so awesome Nat! And your family it too cute! I was actuall thinking about your whole 9-11 trip last week. That was so fun for us, and soo crazy. We miss you.
Got to love those little guys. I think that is why they come out so cute because they get into everything but you can't help but squeeze them. He is a cutie! I love your blog. It looks really cute. You have been up to a lot! I am so excited to be able to keep in touch with you this way and know what is happening in your life!
I was hoping you had a blog! Way to go! Are you liking having your life back? We are. I feel like the day isn't over when Connor gets home from work! We miss you guys and hope to see you in Denver!
This is such a cute blog! I love hearing about your family and seeing all the fun adventures you're having!
Cute blog, Natalie! Thanks for sharing it with me! It will be fun to read about the Sanford family adventures!
Cute Bennett pictures! Half of me wants to laugh and half of me wants to cry (all those wipes aren't free!)
Post a Comment