Thursday, August 14, 2008
Pretty Sure I Have A Serious Problem
Is there a B.A. (Bloggers Anonymous) out there? I am sitting here at 12:30 in the afternoon not showered, not dressed reading and updating blogs. The other night I was up til 1:30 in the morning - duh! Why can't I stop being obsessed with everyone? Why do they all have to be so cute and interesting? It's way addicting! I am trying to convince myself that I am catching up from the last 2 years I haven't done this...I don't know. Does anyone else have this problem? By the way I put a posting on that I started on the 10th but just finished today and I didn't realize that it would go by the date you started the post. So if you care and are obsessed like me - there it is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So no. That doesn't mean you have a problem! I think it is fun! We have too many family memebers who refuse to blog, because they spend too much time on the blogs of others. I hate it! I so wish that we could get more family members to join the club. I miss all of you desperately and know that blogging could close long distances. It is a blessing. I think it is okay to skip that shower once in awhile!
When I first started blogging I was so like that. I still am just not as bad. I call it blog stalking. I read some blogs of people I don't even know. You are perfectly normal and don't need to go to any "BA" meetings and confess what you do :)
Welcome to the blogger world. It will wear off a little in a little while. It is very addicting so watch yourself. : ) I am sure glad for blogs though, because it is so fun to keep updated on everyone, especially those good friends you don't live by anymore like YOU! Just don't burn yourself out because I like t read your blog. Oh and the great thing about it...there is places you can get your blog made into a book so in away you are just recording history in a fun way that can be made into a book later on. My friend has already made a 2007 book and it is really cute. I think it only cost here $40 total with shipping and handling. So there is your excuse to keep on blogging!
ok, confession. That picture of you on your birthday- i thought it was of you in HS. But then I saw the 30. You look so amazing!! I too have a blog addiction. So I just told myself I can only read other's blogs once a week and only post twice a week on my own. It is SO easy to get carried away!
I'm also new to the blog world, I was in Yellowstone for a week and the first thing I look at on the computer when I get home is everyone else's blogs to see if there are any updates, you are not the only one obsessed! It's fun to hear all the fun detail we miss living so far away!
Trent thinks I'm insane, but hey what husband doesn't think that of his wife every now and then, right?
Yeah, Me too! It's now 1:30 am, and all of my family is asleep while I am "catching up" on friends' blogs! Sheesh! I should go to sleep!
I call it relaxing from stress. Some people watch t.v. reality shows--we read them!
Post a Comment