Michal Thompson had this on her blog and it was so cute. So I copied it. I asked my kids these questions and here are the answers. Hailee's are first, Braden's are second. Some of them Braden didn't understand so he didn't answer.
1. What is something that mom always says to you? "get dressed", " I love you"
2. What makes mom happy? "doing things you don't ask", "not throwing cars"
3. What makes mom sad? "when I don't mind", "throwing cars"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "make funny faces when I'm mad", "tickles, funny faces"
5. What was your mom like as a child? "funny"
6. How old is your mom? "30", "2"
7. How tall is your mom? "5 feet", "6"
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "summer things - not winter things", "ride her bike"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "laundry & shower"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "cooking"
11. What is your mom really good at? "taking care of people", "cleaning up toys"
12. What is your mom not so good at? "climbing trees", "cars"
13. What does your mom do for her job? "you don't really have one", "clean up by yourself"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "salad", "Diet Coke"
15. What makes your mom proud? "me listening to you"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "girl in Monsters Inc. (Celia)", "Sally"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "ride bikes", "practice not throwing cars"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "blue eyes", "eyes"
19. How are you and your mom different? "you're older", "you're new and I'm different"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "you do nice things for me", "you play soccer with me"
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So I guess you don't like Braden to throw his cars? So cute! I want to try this!
What a cute idea! I see that Braden likes to throw cars too. And I love that your fave food is "Diet Coke"
That was cute Natalie! I loved the "Diet Coke" answer! HIlarious. Isn't it funny to find out what's going on in those little minds of theirs??
I love the new look of your blog. Great post idea, it is always fun to see what your kids really think of you.
Ummm FYI! You are way cuter than that one eye'd, snake hair lady on Monsters inc!! That was such a cute thing for your blog.
Post a Comment