Hailee & Braden on some weird balancing toy. Dane and I tried it out but the fun soon ended when he tried to launch me and almost tore my shoulder out of the socket. No pictures of that...too bad!
Braden trying to learn how to play soccer. Not having much success on trying to get him to not use his hands. He gets really mad when we tell him not to touch it with his hands. "But I want to frow it!", he usually says. He is getting the rules down a little better. Hopefully we don't have a melt down when he starts soccer next week!
Bennett doing his own random thing. He wouldn't let go of the car keys and hated going down the slide but wanted to just sit at the bottom of it.
Is there anything better than a dad playing with his kids? I totally lucked out with the cutest daddy in the world. He loves playing with them and getting involved and dirty with them. That's one cute dad! I just love him to death!
1 comment:
so much fun! I love that you go exploring. Dane is such a great dad, and you are one fab mamma!
Post a Comment