That's right, folks...more barfing. Same as usual. I put him in bed and waited by the door again and after about 20 seconds, gag...hurl...hurl...scream. It was just on the pillow tonight which makes for easy cleanup. Yay! But the kicker tonight was that he has a flaming case of diarrhea. So when he threw up he pooped on his raw bum at the same time which is no fun. So I was really torn on if I should comfort him with his rash but I don't want to take 2 steps back tonight when we have already started this whole process. I just have to keep going. Poor baby. Hopefully he isn't scarred for life!
I had to quickly record this because it was so cute. We went to do a little tour of a preschool for Braden today. He was so excited, he thought he was going to school today. He was fully prepared for me to just leave him there. The director met us at the door and this was the conversation:
Director: "Hi, my name is Miss Kristen. What is your name?"
Braden: "My name is Braden and I'm 4 because I have soccer shoes."
No, he wasn't wearing soccer shoes at the time. Apparently if you own soccer shoes it automatically makes you 4!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So funny to hear what these little people assiciate things with. My heigh and aget coincide. Too bad I won't get any taller. sorry about all the throw up. At least he isn't REALLY Sick. But still, no fun.
HaHa! Funny Braden! He is SO excited for school!
Sorry things are so hard with little Bennett!
Post a Comment