Oh man, there is nothing more fun than tearing apart mom's bag and every little thing in her wallet! Is this an age thing?? That never gets old at our house. What a cutie pie!! I love his cheesy grin!
We are loving our life in Herriman. Keeping busy with school, sports, and other activities. We are so blessed to have great families and friends who love us.
Love this sweet baby! He is such a wonderful addition to our family. We are so blessed to have him in our lives.
Bennett
This Super-Boy loves everything SUPERHERO. He comes complete with sound effects for everything he does. He is a tender-hearted, super snuggly little boy.
Braden
Fun, energetic, adveturous, handsome, caring - just a few words to describe Braden. He loves sports - especially soccer and basketball.
Hailee
We are so lucky to have Hailee in our family. Hailee is a huge helper, loves animals, and is one of the sweetest people I know.
7 comments:
Your family is so cute! It's amazing to see how much has happened since High School!
I love how he looks so proud of himself. lol So cute!
I thought of Dane when I saw this http://www.loge13.com/pricelist.php
Good luck down the stretch Gack
Oh yea cute boy
Boyer
YOu just posted the bag tag!! When you show us everything in your purse! Ashlyn loves my wallet too- what is it?
that is always how it is! quiet equals trouble!
Oh man, there is nothing more fun than tearing apart mom's bag and every little thing in her wallet! Is this an age thing?? That never gets old at our house. What a cutie pie!! I love his cheesy grin!
The wallet is the worst. Carter once lost my credit card for a whole day and I almost cancelled it but luckily I found it.
Post a Comment