Hailee got her hair cut for school today. We let it grow out for the play this summer and it got so long! She said she wanted to have bangs but not bangs that go in your eyes, the kind that go to the side. But just make sure they don't look like my mom's (heaven forbid you look like your mom!).

Hey there, shaggy.

Our cute friend in our ward, Stacey cut it. She does such a good job!

Ta-Da! Are you 7 or 17?

The first time she saw her new hair cut she said, "Woah! I look like my aunt Holly!" I guess Holly has cute hair (unlike mom).

She asked if we could go show Aiden, Sam, and Tommy first. She also said, "My dad isn't even going to recognize me! I better tell him who I am when he comes home from work!"
4 comments:
Cute hair Hailee, so grown up!
so cute!!!! I love, love, love it! Hmmmm, can I get a haircute like Hailee or am I not "cool" enough? again, so cute!
What a cute, grown-up haircut! You look awesome, Hailee! Stacey does such a good job!
She looks SO CUTE! (and old!) Stacey has made an appearance or two on my blog also.
Post a Comment