Sunday, September 21, 2008

Columbus Zoo

Dane had the opportunity to go to and Ohio State football game with his company so we decided to go down to Columbus as a family. It is about 2 1/2 hours away so it's not exactly close. I took the kids to the zoo while he went to the game. It worked out really well and we had lots of fun. I almost lost my mind toward the end when we were trying to get out of there and everyone was too tired to walk, and it wasn't fair that Bennett got to ride in the stroller the whole time, and everyone was so hungry and thirsty they were about to die! But we survived and saw some really cool animals.


4 comments:

Drostan and Jennifer said...

I'm so jealous. We LOVED that zoo! We only lived about 10 minutes from there. I think we need to take a trip back to Columbus to visit. Wanna meet us down there? :-)

Tiffany said...

Nat, you are a brave woman!! The thought of going to the Zoo by myself with MY kids makes my stomache hurt!! I can see it all now, not a pretty sight!

Sharlynn said...

Too bad that we couldn't have met you there. We don't live there anymore. It is too funny to see Jenn commenting on your blog because I know you both from two diffirent points in my life. How fun!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Oh goodness. Hearing that Romeo and Juliet song just brought so many memories ZOOMING BACK!!! I love Kissing you. Thanks for that one.